So I’ve been nominated by Ashee Asiwal of Tris’s Blog for Wanna know you better!!!
I invite you to visit her blog and enjoy her wonderful posts.
Here are answers to her questions.
- How did you started blogging? After working through deep grief and PTSD, I wanted to share hope and courage to anyone who found my blog. Life is good, even through tragedy.
- What is your favourite fictional character? Why? I really like Pete the Cat because he helps my Kindergarteners learn a whole bunch of new skills. Lol
- When you’re in trouble, what do you do? Who aids you? Well… I generally freak out a bit at first, then I take time to meditate and think it through. My husband and the Divine Spirit usually help me sort it out.
- Your best and worst moment up till now? I have several best moments to include the birth of my two children, three grandchildren and the marriage to my husband. My worst moment is easily the moment I found out my parents and brother were killed in an airplane accident.
- One thing you want to change in the country and in your life? I want everyone in our country and our world (including me:) ) to understand is the greatness within ourselves. If we all knew how beautiful we are in the inside, then we could see the beauty in others.
- What do you want to become? Your dream job? A gardener with a big beautiful flower garden. 🙂
- Tell us about a funny moment in your school/workplace. I am a Kindergarten teacher, so my days are filled with humor. One time in circle, a little boy started pulling something out the bottom of his pant leg. It ended up being his mom’s underwear. It must have got stuck in there during the washing. We quietly stuck them in his backpack. Lol
- What prompts you to write your post? My desire to share the beauty of life. It is my hope that my blog will light up someone’s day.
- Describe your blog’s name. Why you chose it? I chose Magical Normal Life because I want to share the magic in everyday normal life. Living is hard, but if we look closely, our lives are filled with beauty and magic.
- Do you like Harry Potter novels? State an incident in it you love the most. I love the Harry Potter novels. I used to read them to my son when he was younger. In fact we stayed up all night reading the final book. My voice was sore by the end. Although not an incident, one of our favorite things about the series is that Harry and my son share the same birthday.
This challenge “Wanna Know You Better!” has been started by a blogger Riya! She holds a divine collection of thoughts.
- Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better!!”
- Describe Riya’s blog and a put link to her post.
- Describe and thank the one who nominated you.
- Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
- You may create your own questions for your targets
- Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favourite bloggers and mention them in your post.
- Add a link of your post in the comment section of the Host and nominees below so that they would come to know about you.
- State the steps.
I hope Ashee doesn’t mind that I am going to use most of the same questions. I liked them!! 🙂
- What is your favourite fictional character? Why?
- When you’re in trouble, what do you do? Who aids you?
- Your best and worst moment up till now?
- One thing you want to change in the country and in your life?
- What you want to become? Your dream job?
- Tell us about a funny moment in your school/workplace.
- What prompts you to write your post?
- Describe your blog’s name. Why you chose it?
- How do you find time to post to your blog?
- How did you started blogging?