A very sweet and talented writer named Mary-Faith nominated me for the 2020 Blogger award. Please check out her work and support her blog.
I am very new to the blogging world and this was the first time anyone thought of me for an award. Thank you very much!
I love being a part of WordPress and have met many talented and interesting people in the blog world. I believe there are many, many people deserving of recognition and would welcome you, my readers to this award. 🙂
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award.
Here is the link for the original award post, by Colton: https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/2020/05/08/the-original-outstanding-blogger-award/
1. Would you rather have lots puppies or kittens? I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I love all animals.
2. Which word do you like better, whimsical or effervescent? Whimsical.
3. What snack do you like best? Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
4. Do you like cooking or baking better? Is take-out an option. Lol
5. Are you a music maker or listener? Music listener
6. Soft and squishy or hard and firm? Soft
7. Between an architect and a surgeon which would you rather be? Architect as I can’t stand the sight of blood.
My questions for you:
- What is your favorite season?
2. Do you like sweet or salty?
3. Would you rather go to the mountains or the ocean?
4. What is your favorite flower?
5. Pink or blue?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Are you an introvert or extravert?