The small joys in life
help keep things in perspective,
Even in hard times.
I would like to thank From a stranger to you for challenging me to find 15 small joys in my life. I just found her blog and I am so happy I did!!! I love her blog because it is positive and fun. Please go check it out. 🙂
The picture is of me and my husband after climbing Mt. Quandry, one of over 30 mountains in Colorado which is higher than 14,000 ft. We have summited 17 of them!!! 🙂
- My first three joys are not small to me at all. :). My husband – I am so incredibly grateful for his love and support. Best guy ever!!
- My children – I love them with all of my heart!!
- My grandchildren – The word legacy means so much more to me now that I have them in my life. They are precious.
- Flowers – Bright, beautiful and fragment.
- Coffee – I like a little coffee with my creamer every morning.
- Bird songs – I love the sound of bird songs filling the air.
- Walks – Fresh air and time for day dreams.
- Dogs – Fuzzy, lovable creatures.
- Cats – Fuzzy, lovable fur balls.
- Ice Cream – Wonderful, sweet and creamy.
- Reeces Peanut Butter Cups – I can’t think of a better taste combination than chocolate and peanut butter.
- Reeces Blizzard – So Ice cream and Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups are probably the best thing ever.
- The Mountains – I have loved them all my life.
- Hikes – They keep me young.
- Art – I love to paint, draw, write and take pictures.
The Small Joys Challenge…
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)Have fun with it!
I have come to love the blogging world over these last 5 months. I feel as if I have found my people at long last. Every one of you brings me joy. So to pick just 5 is impossible. I will tag five people, but anyone who would like to join this challenge is welcome!! Because you all bring me joy!
I would like to ask Mr Ormsby at Large if he would like to share as he is a brilliant writer and he loves dogs.
Also Kathleen Jennette of 365 Days. She takes some of the most stunning photos. Lots of beautiful flowers.
Mary Faith of Inspire Thoughts brings joy to me with her writing. 🙂
The Storyteller at Brother’s Campfire is a wonderful storyteller and like me, he loves the Colorado Mountains.
3 thoughts on “Small Joys…”
A lovely big list of small joys …. I enjoy the read Elizabeth….xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for taking the time to read it. 🙂 Recognizing small joys help me through the hard times. Hugs to you my friend!!
Always my pleasure…
LikeLiked by 1 person